The stabilization apparatus is designed to place the foot in middle position and to prevent rotation in the pelvis joint. It is equipped with a sanded aluminum foot rest. Foot and leg are supported by stabilizing belts, in front of the apparatus there is a de-rotation triangle which enables full control of pronation of the lower limb. Apart from protection from rotation, there is also a possibility to adjust the bending of planta thanks to side regulation.
- EASINESS OF USAGE- the apparatus stabilizes the foot and lower limb, allows for free breathing of the skin, the padding protects the foot from sores.
- COMFORT OF USAGE- it is made of skin-friendly fabrics, does not cause abrasion and absorbs sweat well.
- PERFECT STABILIZATION- additional stabilization: foot-drop prevention and prevention from rotation in the pelvis.
Purpose of use
The device should be used in following cases:
- palsy and paresis of lower limbs
- after orthopedic treatment of lower limb
- in early rehabilitation
- after injuries of lower limbs and during rehabilitation
- during long-term treatment
- after replacement of hip joint
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.