BATH CHILD SEAT WITH HIP SUPPORT
Bath child seat NONO™ was designed to provide the proper hygiene especially to youngest patients suffering from cerebral palsy (MPD). The symptoms of the disease are closely linked to its stage.
MPD may appear as:
- Cerebral hemiplegia, that may be characterised by muscle weakness that involves only one side of the body. Muscles are unduly stiff or contrarily – very frail.
- Cerebral diplegia usually involves lower limbs. That is why, the process of walking learning, as well as the gait itself is straitened. Patients are often forced to use some kind of walking frames or crutches.
- Bilateral hemiplegia may be characterised by the deflected child’s position and the limitation of spontaneous movements during the early stage. When a child gets older, limb paresis may appear (but upper libs are usually much more prone to paresis than lower limbs). Then, increased tonicity of muscles may appear in upper limbs with the weaken of head and trunk muscles at the same time.
- Quadriplegia involves the whole body: head, trunk and limbs as well. Patients, depending on the stage of the disease, are only able to crawl, sit or lie.
The proper care of children suffering from cerebral palsy is really trying, and the basic hygienic activities are exceptionally exhausting.
Bath child seat NONO™ may be really helpful in a right care about disabled children. Thanks to our device, a child is protected properly during a bath, and the risk of injury is almost impossible. Each parent may take care about a disabled child safely and easily. Due to keeping the stabile and comfortable position, a child undergoes a bath much easier.
Bath child seat was made of aluminium tubes that are adiitionaly protected by durable cover in a high temperature and as a result the construction is resistant to harmful effects of water and sweat. Moreover, the inside of tubes was filled with special foam that prevents from water.
Bath child seat NONO™ allows to optimal adjustment to a disabled child’s needs in any position (sitting or lying) thanks to the range of motion adjustment that is the part of the backrest.
Special upholstering was made of polyamid net, that is resistant to harmful effects of water and what is the most important, it doeas not keep water inside the device.
The seat was equipped with hip support that makes it fully safe and protect a child from the results of uncontrolled movements.
Thanks to the simple construction, the device is really helpful during bathing – you can fit the seat easily to the bath in a standard size. What is more, you can adjust the device optimal and effortless according to children’s needs.
In the parts of the seat, that are not in contact with the bottom of the bath, some kind of foam covers have been used. They prevent from sliding the device inside the bath and moreover, they protect the bath from mechalical damages.
Bath child seat with hip support NONO™ should be used in case of:
- cerebral palsy (MPD)
- paralysis or paresis
- injuries or limb amputation
- limb deformity
- degeneration or injuries of the joints of the limb
TECHNICAL AND MAINTAINING DETAILS
- Bath child seat with hip support is available in two different sizes: NONO™ mini & NONO™ maxi
- The internal part of NONO™ mini is available in orange color
- The internal part of NONO™ maxi is available in blue color
- Maximum load: 30 kg
- NONO™ is a medical device and may be used only under qualified person’s supervision and cotrol
- NONO™ may be used only on flat and level surface
- The internal part of NONO™ is disassembled and may be washed in a washing machine at the maximum temperature of 60 degrees
- Do not clean upholstery of NONO™ with dissolvents or any corrosive substances
- Clean upholstery manually with the use of soft detergents
|Product width [cm]||37,5||37,5|
|Seat depth [cm]||31||31|
|Back rest height [cm]||45||55|
|Weight [kg]||Product dimensions – Unfolded [cm]||Product dimensions – Folded [cm]|
|User weight (max)||Product weight||Product height||Product width||Product length||Product height||Product width||Product length|
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.