LOWER LIMB IMMOBILIZER
Lower limb immobilizer is made of ActiveDistance II, which consists of polyurethane foam covered two-sidedly with lining fabric, which is easy to attach. The internal side is made of the cotton, what is very comfortable for patient.
Tutor was equipped with:
- Open and soft sleeve which enables to adjust the device to the diverse measurements of bottom limb.
- System of VELCRO stickers which assure proper adhesion the device to the body and more effective stabilization of limb.
- System of anatomically profiled aluminium splints with independent fixing system to tutor’s sleeve.
Such construction of article makes possible to adjust the device individually, easily and precisely to the patient’s body as well as assures sure stabilization of limb.
Purpose of use
Should be applied in cases of:
- knee dislocation,
- knee twist and sprain,
- side instability of the knee joint,
- knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL injuries,
- knee ligaments reconstruction,
- other surgeries (orthopedic)
|Size||(A) Thigh circumference 15 cm above the center of the patella||(B) Calf circumference 15 cm below the center of the patella||(C) Product length||How to measure|
|S||min 40 cm – max 44 cm||min 30 cm – max 34 cm||40 cm|
|M||min 44 cm – max 48 cm||min 34 cm – max 38 cm||50 cm|
|L||min 48 cm – max 52 cm||min 38 cm – max 42 cm||60 cm|
|XL||min 52 cm – max 56 cm||min 42 cm – max 46 cm||70 cm|
|XXL||min 56 cm – max 60 cm||min 46 cm – max 50 cm|
Orthopedic splint strips
Orthopedic splint strips – a set of four (two rear and two lateral) anatomically shaped orthopedic splints. They are made of high quality duralumin characterized by high mechanical endurance (over 400MPa). Therefore they are perfectly suitable for immobilization of lower limbs after the knee arthroscopy. Braces with front knee cap are used in upright standing and rehabilitation of patients with paresis.
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.