DYNAMIC UPRIGHT KNEE FRAME WITH ADJUSTMENT
IN EVERY 20 DEGREE
1. Extremely strong frame is made of light aluminium 6061 T6, which is used in aeronautics guarantees the best stabilization in the market. Additionally, the frame was hot covered by powder dye so that it would be resistant to moisture. Thanks to that solution, the frame is fully indifferent to water as well as sweat.
2. Internal soft lining of the frame is made of comfort foam AirDistance II, covered cotton and terry layer what helps to avoid the skin allergy.
3. The knee brace is equipped with 5 straps and special cushions that are additionally protection and minimize brace migration.
AirDistance II is an innovative technological fabric. It’s 3-layered lamination, made of 3 parts: durable and self-gripping and polyamide layer, off-loading EVA foam and polyamide 3D spacer material. External part is used to attach hard components. EVA foam off-loads these splints and internal 3D spacer layer provides high air permeability and minimal water and moisture absorption. It is also waterproof.
4 Points braces are the best protection for knee ligaments. First of all, they are dedicated for active athletes, where ACL injury is very common. They provide maximum security and knee protection.
|Size||(A) Thigh circumference 15 cm above the center of the patella||(B) Calf circumference 15 cm below the center of the patella||How to measure|
|S||40-44 cm||30-34 cm|
|M||44-48 cm||34-38 cm|
|L||48-52 cm||38-42 cm|
|XL||52-56 cm||42-46 cm|
Left/right side available.
BRACE BAG INCLUDED
A brace made on customer’s request cannot be returned.
1. Unblock the drop-lock to obtain the maximum range of flexion and extension of the brace.
2. Unbuckle the separate stabilizing straps.
10. To avoid tangling of the straps, after unbuckling the straps, they should be connected to the velcro again.
11. Set the lower limb in 120 degrees flexion and insert the limb to the brace.
12. Interlace the lower shin strap (no 1) and fasten it.
13. Set the drop-lock on the knee joint precisely, interlace back thigh strap (no 2).
14. Interlace the back thigh strap (no 3). WARNING! The tension of the back strap results in displacing the drop-lock. The tension of the strap should be appropriate – so that the drop-lock would be placed accurately on the knee joint.
15. Flex the knee joint up to 70 degrees and in such position fit thightly the front strap (no 4). Note that soft anti-sliding cover should be placed in the middle of the shin.
16. Straighten the lower limb up and fit the back calf strap (no 5).
4. RAPTOR 2RA was equipped with soft anti-sliding tacky covers. They should be placed precisely so that the middle point would be in the lower limb axis. If needed, the covers may be cut a little bit. Such step will not damage the frame and there is no need to protect it additionally.
5. Circumferencial straps of RAPTOR 2RA are equipped with hook and loop fastener. Moreover they are internal regulation systém that let a patient set the strap individually according to his needs.
6. If needed, the internal soft part can be removed from the frame – a patient may hand-wash it.Do not disinfect it with chlorine, do not spin, etc.
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.