ANATOMIC WRIST BRACE WITH CIRCULAR STRAP
There are a few types of wrist dislocation. The most common is the lunate dislocation as an result of ligaments injury. Non-treatment dislocation can cause a lot of serious consequences.
The dislocation often occurs when athlete falls on their outstretched hand. After this, the patient feels pain and deformation is very visible. What’s more, the median nerve is compressed and it causes the numbness of I-III fingers.
If you want to protect your wrist in sport training against the injury, check our new anatomic wrist brace AS-N.
AS-N wrist brace is an anatomic-shaped medical device what provides excellent compression. It’s made of innovative, high-compressive and skin-friendly material called CottonPren. It’s soft and elastic what improves the compression. This fabric is made of comfort neoprene foam with polyester lining and internal elastic terry.
Internal side of the CottonPren is covered by cotton with OecoTex standard 100 certificate what makes it skin-friendly. The fabric is very durable and can be washed time and time again without any loss of the elasticity. It makes your skin dry and it’s environment-friendly, because doesn’t contain chlorine.
Features of anatomic wrist brace AS-N:
- heat, support and compression of the wrist joint
- absorption of the falls and contusions
- modern design and anatomic shape providing good fitting
- additional, non-elastic circular strap providing good stabilization
- the hand is free what doesn’t limit the motion
- improvement of proprioception
- pain relief, off-loading and stabilization of the wrist
Purpose of use
- after wrist injuries
- joint degeneration or inflammation
- prophylactically in sport
|Size||Wrist circumference||How to measure|
Left/right side available.
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.