LACED ANKLE BRACE WITH ORTHOPAEDIC STAYS
Codura is light textile (~600 g/mb = ~400 g/m2) that is fast-dried and water-resistant.
Our ankle brace AM-SX-06 is laced device what allows to fit it precisely. It is equipped with two orthopaedic stays providing stabilization.
The brace’s shape and construction make it the excellent solution for athletes because it is suitable for sports shoes.
CODURA is extreme durable lamination made of polyamide with polyurethane layer and Teflon finishing. Structure of fabrics and method of milling make the fabric lightweight but very resistant to damages and extreme conditions. External layer is covered by Teflon. Our devices made of CODURA are the thinnest and the most durable on the market. Waterproof material.
|Size||Heel circumference||How to measure|
- Excellent stabilization – orthopaedic stays and laced construction provide very good compression
- Comfort of use – innovative technical textile which is waterproof and durable
- Easy maintenance – the brace is easy to handwashing
Purpose of use
- ankle strains or sprains
- ankle dislocation
- as an protection after cast immobilization (after fractures, raptures, sprains, strains)
- chronic Ankle Instability
- acute or Chronic Ankle Injury
- prophylactically in sport
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.