CHILDREN’S OPEN KNEE BRACE WITH 15° ROM ADJUSTMENT
Wrap around designed children’s knee joint support with a mechanism to adjust the range of motion in every 15°. This open construction helps to use the brace in case of immediate injury with swelling. It is made of light and airy materials what is the best solution for the youngers.
Children orthesis, wrap around type, made of innovative material ProSIX, which fits to limb’s shape precisely by stretching into all directions. It is equipped with 2 independent sets of fastening Velcro tapes. The product is equipped with single-axis side metal splints. The positioning of the splints and their specific flexibility allow for perfect fitting and therefore stabilization of the protected joint. The splints are equipped with a mechanism to adjust flexion and extention every 15° which makes the process of rehabilitation of the damaged joint much easier. There is also a possibility of fixing the mechanism in the 180° position, used in case of requirement to stabilize the limb in stretched position.
|Size||Knee circumference||How to measure|
- MOISTURE CONTROL – thanks to internal perforation which allows for free breathing of the skin, excessive moisture can be directed outside the orthesis.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL – thanks to internal perforation excessive heat can be directed outside the orthesis.
- LOW WEIGHT – in the OSK O/1-R/U orthesis traditional metal splints are replaced with splints made of carbon fibre which decreases the weight of the product significantly.
- PRODUCT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN – thanks to the wrap around design of the orthesis and usage of thinner neoprene
- COMFORT OF USAGE – it is light and comfortable thanks to neoprene and splints made of carbon fibre.
Purpose of use
The product is used in following cases:
- dislocation of knee joint
- sprain of knee joint
- luck of side stability
- damaged knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL
- paresis of feet
- healing process after dislocation
- after surgery and during rehabilitation.
- after reconstruction of the knee joint
- after orthopaedic surgery
1R orthodesign splints
The orthopaedic splints 1R is the innovative solution with flexion and extension adjustment. The drop lock is very small (diameter: 30 mm) and provides 15° ROM adjustment. In addition, we apply the allen screws, which are mounted by steel pins and magnet. The most innovative is the blocking disk with the ratchet, which ensures required angle of ROM. In the short knee braces the splints 1R are universal, so they fit for both legs, but in the long knee braces the splints 1R have anatomic shape for right or left leg.
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.