WATERPROOF FITTED SHEET
Waterproof fitted sheet is used to prevent the hospital mattress against the soaking. It is used especially in patients with urinary incontinence. It is the professional medical device 1st class and it does not cause bedsores and chafes. Four rubbery grips stabilize the sheet on the mattress additionally and prevent against its slipping during patient’s movement.
The device is available in various sized and two editions:
- smooth with vapour permeable function
- with terry layer and vapour permeable function
The fitted sheets PB-01 can be used as an normal sheet or instead of it. All sheets consist of vapour permeable membrane and they are very easy to sterilize. It is possible to wash them in 60 degrees Celsius and to dry them in mechanic drier in 70 degrees Celsius.
The fitted sheets are slightly elastic what allows to fit them to mattress easy. They are waterproof, breathable and hold excellent allergen barrier. They are very useful both in patient’s homes as an mattress prevention for children and senior and in hospitals, medical centers, clinics, nurses homes or sanatoriums.
Purpose of use
- as an cover for mattress in patients with urinary problems
- in patients who use incontinence pads during the day
- in children with urinary incontinence
- for everyone with grippe intestinale
- sheets must not be ironed,
- not use bleaches and chemical preparations,
- not clean chemical,
- is it necessary to use ethyl alcohol 70% to sterilize
- not use washing and sterilization preparations with chlorine
- it is recommended to dry it spread
- not allow to mess sheets
- not use dehydrated machines
|Width [cm]||Length [cm]|
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.