SHORT LUMBO-ABDOMINAL BELT WITH ORTHOPAEDIC STAYS (ht. 22 cm)
Belt AM-PLBN should be used when patient needs support for abdominal wall. The belt relieves the lumbar spine pain, supports the abdominal wall and improves patient’s motor abilities. The brace is 22 cm high and made of orthopaedic rubber, which fits to every body size and stabilizes the lumbar backbone.
The belt is made of airy high quality fabric.
The orthopaedic stays stabilize lumbar spine and support the abdominal wall. The belt has analgesic properties by maintaining proper temperature and compression.
Purpose of use
The belt AM-PLBN should be applied in case of:
1. Severe painful syndrome of the lumbosacral spine
2. Lumbosacral spine degeneration
3. Lumbar discopathy
4. After surgeries
5. After cast immobilization in the lumbosacral spine
6. Stressed lumbosacral spine
7. After lumbosacral spine and abdominal muscles injuries
8. Prophylactically in physical activity
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
Height: 22 cm
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EEC) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firm REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.