TLSO BACK SUPPORT
TLSO BACK SUPPORT with additional reinforcement was developed according to anatomical shape and to provide high level stabilization and immobilization of Torso-Lumbo-Sacral area of spine.
An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. The panel of closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside, additionally provided with two elastic whalebones. The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble.
The lateral sides are made of strong perforated orthopaedic rubber with unidirectional elasticity called AirRubber™.
AirRubber™ has unidirectional elasticity and it’s breathable. This lamination is perforated. Between the braids air flows freely and skin can breathe. In addition in high compression, these rubber braids provide a gentle massage for skin. Our orthopedic rubber is very friendly for skin.
The Back Support is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 2 or 4 metal stays and metal Frame for Spine.
The Back part of support is made of innovative Active3D™.
Active3D™ is thermoformed fabric made of special foamed, cell-closed designed material. It reduces the pressure on the body or any abrasions made by orthopaedic stays and aluminum splints. It is fully waterproof fabric and does not absorb sweat. It’s easy to clean. Due to its features, the fabric is an excellent product for making medical orthopaedic braces and orthoses. ACTIVE 3D™ has various external self-gripping layers. Our material has special, thermoformed properties and may be shaped according to the functional goals of the final braces.
The brace was developed according to anatomic shape in order to provide the best fitting and to improve the stabilization level of dorso-lumbo-sacral region of spine. The shoulder straps pull back the shoulders reminding of correct position and offer full stabilization of front-back spine.
The systems of three layers elastic tensioners are designed to offer a greater support and stabilization on lumbo-sacral area.
|Size||Waist circumference||Height (A)||How to measure|
|Size||Total height of the product|
|S||20 cm (7,9″)||47 cm (18,5″)|
|M||50 cm (19,7″)|
|L||54 cm (21,3″)|
|XL||57 cm (22,4″)|
|XXL||59 cm (23,2″)|
- PATIENT-FRIENDLY PRODUCT – The lumber support is made of cotton orthopaedic rubber containing mainly cotton which is neutral to the skin.
- HIGH EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – thanks to the anatomically shaped nibs it was possible to achieve very effective stabilization of the chest and also loin-back area.
- SAFETY – the front securing tapes increase the safety of usage of the product and eliminate the possibility of the uncontrolled opening of the device.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the product is skin-color therefore comfortable to use and hardly noticeable on patient’s body. The stabilization of both: chest and loin-back area eliminates the necessity of usage of other less comfortable ortthopaedic devices.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies
- Disc Hernia
- Acute Back Pain
- Spine Instability
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
ACCESSORIES / PRODUCTS TO BE USED WITH
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EEC) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firm REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.