LUMBAR BACK BRACE WITH NON-ELASTIC SUPPORT STRAPS
AM-SO-03 lumbar back support with non-elastic fasteners was developed according to anatomical shape and provides adequate level of stabilization on lumbar area.
The Back part of support is made of strong orthopaedic rubber ACTIVspace – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis comfortable and breathable.
Front and lateral parts are made of AirRubber.
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – the stabilization is exceptionally good thanks to the orthopaedic nibs, tightening rubber belts crossed at the back and anatomically shaped loin pillow.
- SAFETY – the front tightening rubber belts provide additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EEC) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firm REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.