HIGH DORSOLUMBAR BACK SUPPORT
AM-WSP-01 high dorso-lubar back support was developed according to anatomical shape and to provide high level of stabilization as well as comfort for the patient.
The Orthosis is made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis comfortable and breathable.
The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back. The orthosis incorporates semi-rigid Back Plate which function is to provide reinforcement of lumbar stabilization.
An asymmetric closure allows the perfect fitting on the patient body. The panel of closure is made of velcro laminate with comfortable semi-rigid foam located inside, additionally provided with two elastic whalebones in the front. The system GRIP & OPEN makes the orthosis easy to assemble and disassemble.
Easy to apply due to the closure system with hand grip pockets, especially developed for patients with hands disability.
In order to allow the easy fitting and correct adjustment on the patient body, the Back Support is provided wit two edges, in the Front to park the flaps of velcro tensioners.
The regulation of Back compression is obtained by system of three-layers tensioners.
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
- PATIENT-FRIENDLY PRODUCT – The lumber support is made of cotton orthopaedic rubber containing mainly cotton which is neutral to the skin.
- HIGH EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – thanks to the anatomically shaped nibs and set of tightening tapes it was possible to achieve very effective stabilization.
- SAFETY – the front securing tapes increase the safety of usage of the product and eliminate the possibility of the uncontrolled opening of the device.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the product is light and comfortable to use.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies
- Disc Hernia
- Acute Back Pain
- Spine Instability
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.