OPENWORK LUMBAR BACK SUPPORT WITH ELASTIC STRAPS
The orthosis AR-SO-02 is characterized by strong circumferential stabilization on lumbar area, thanks to elastic fasteners.
The Back of the orthosis is made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber – perforated with unidirectional elasticity, which make the orthosis comfortable and breathable.
The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back. The Cross System in the back provides additional reinforcement of stabilization at Lumbar area.
The Lateral parts are made of ActivRubber II.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – thanks the anatomically shaped orthopaedic nibs and tightening rubber belts crossed at the back, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- SAFETY – the front securing tape provides additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.