OPENWORK LUMBAR BACK SUPPORT WITH ELASTIC STRAPS
The orthosis AR-SO-02 is characterized by strong circumferential stabilization on lumbar area, thanks to elastic fasteners.
The orthosis is made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirRubber™.
AirRubber™ has unidirectional elasticity and it’s breathable. This lamination is perforated. Between the braids air flows freely and skin can breathe. In addition in high compression, these rubber braids provide a gentle massage for skin. Our orthopedic rubber is very friendly for skin.
The Orthosis is provided with anatomically shaped metal stays (sweat-resistant coating), which quantity depends on the size; 4 or 6 metal stays in the Back. The Cross System in the back provides additional reinforcement of stabilization at Lumbar area.
– SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
– EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – thanks the anatomically shaped orthopaedic nibs and tightening rubber belts crossed at the back, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
– SAFETY – the front securing tape provides additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
– COMFORT OF USAGE – the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
– Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
– Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
– Disc Hernia
– Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
– Postural Support
– Chronic Low Back Pain
– Rehabilitation and Prevention
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
Total height of the product:
front: 17 cm (6,7″)
rear: 29 cm (11,4″)
ACCESSORIES / PRODUCTS TO BE USED WITH
Class I medical device in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2017. on medical devices.