ELASTIC PROTECTIVE SLEEVE FOR THE KNEE BRACES
Elastic protective sleeve for the knee braces is made of very elastic lycra with wide cotton ends that stabilize sleeve on the brace. The sleeve is in short and long size and can be used to every knee braces and orthoses by Reh4Mat.
- After putting the brace on, it is necessary to adjust ROM of the brace when it is possible
- It is necessary to fasten all of the Velcro straps
- The sleeve should be putting on the brace so that the Reh4Mat logo is in the upper front place
Purpose of use
- The sleeve protect Velcro straps against the detachment.
- Prevents against accidental change the ROM.
- The sleeve protects health leg against the abrasions.
- Protects the tights against the tearing it
- The sleeve prevents against the staining of the brace
|Brace size||Sleeve size||(A) Thigh circumference 15 cm above the center of the patella||(B) Calf circumference 15 cm below the center of the patella||How to measure|
|M||min 40 cm - max 56 cm
(min 15,7″ – max 22″)
|min 30 cm - max 46 cm
(min 11,8″ – max 18,1″)
|L||min 56,5 cm - max 68 cm
(22,2″ – max 26,8″)
|min 46,5 cm - max 58 cm
(min 18,3″ – max 22,8″)
The undersleeve is available with the following braces: