The thin strap consists in optional protection, which could be totally removed according to the Doctor or specialist recomendation if necesarry.
|Size||Wrist circumference||How to measure|
Purpose of use
- II-V fingers fractures
- Injuries of collateral ligaments of MCP joints
- II-V fingers dislocations
- rheumatic diseases of II-V fingers
- Provides optimal stabilization of distal interphalaneal joints by individual fitting.
- Possible to adjust the angle of distal flexion to be immobilized.
- Breathable fabrics that is used in construction of the splint, provides great comfort to the patient.
- Easy fitting.
- Immobilization of digit with slight stabilization of the wrist
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EWG) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firma REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.