Arm sling assures immobilization and support of the upper limb. It can be used for left and right arm. It stabilizes and releases pressure from the arm, shoulder and elbow joint. It can be used together with other supports and plaster cast. It enables passive, approved by the doctor exercise of the arm.
The AM-SOB-03 arm sling is made UniCotton™.
UniCotton™ is a polyester-cotton fabric with versatile use. The fabric is available depending on the needs in different colors and weights, is characterized by high durability and very good performance parameters, it has an Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate, which confirms the fact that it is inert to the patient’s skin.
Purpose of use
The shoulder stabilization should be used in following cases:
- strong pain in the shoulder joint (temporary protection)
- dislocation of the joint
- injury to the soft tissue of the shoulder and arm
- surgery of the shoulder or elbow (not requiring plaster dressing)
- in case of necessity to support or partially fix the upper limb (broken neck of humerus bone and plaster dressing)
- after removal of the plaster dressing, as stabilization
|Size||The length of the forearm and hand||How to measure|
|Size||Total height of the product||Total length of product|
|S||18 cm (7,1″)||33 cm (13″)|
|M||20 cm (7,9″)||39 cm (15,4″)|
|L||22 cm (8,7″)||46 cm (18,1″)|
|XL||25 cm (9,8″)||53 cm (20,9″)|
|2XL||26 cm (10,2″)||59 cm (23,2″)|
Fits for both forearms.
Available versions of sling
Class I medical device in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2017. on medical devices.