CLAVICULAR 8-SHAPED BRACE WITH BACK PAD – POSTURE SUPPORT
Up-right holder – shoulder belt is made of non-elastic tapes and back pelotte. Back pelotte is reinforced by PELD plate which provides better stabilization for the area between shoulder blades. Such construction of the product guarantees correction of the posture for adults as well as children. Special construction of the back pelotte reassures that the tapes don’t ripple and stick to the patient’s body.
It is made of comfortable fabric AirDistance II.
AirDistance II is an innovative technological fabric. It’s 3-layered lamination, made of 3 parts: durable and self-gripping and polyamide layer, off-loading EVA foam and polyamide 3D spacer material. External part is used to attach hard components. EVA foam off-loads these splints and internal 3D spacer layer provides high air permeability and minimal water and moisture absorption. Waterproof material.
Purpose of use
The up-right holder should be used in following cases:
- injury of the shoulder which doesn’t require surgery or plaster dressing
- pains of the chest area of the spine
- increased chest kyphosis
- required correction without surgery
|Size||Chest circumference||How to measure|
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT- up-right holder has been made of special fabric covered with velour and on the inside with terry, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION- thanks the reinforced back pelotte and non-elastic belts stabilization is exceptionally good.
- COMFORT OF USAGE- it can be easily put on and taken off, which makes the usage of the up-right holder very comfortable and enables maintenance of proper hygiene.
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EEC) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firm REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.