DYNAMIC LOWER LIMB BRACE RAISING THE LEG
If you have problems with raising the legs while walking, our dynamic lower limb brace OKD-10 is created for you. When your leg will be a little raised in gait, our brace will support it and let to make easy step forward. This brace is an excellent solution for people that need support during walking, because of neurological or other conditions.
Our innovative dynamic OKD-10 brace consists of:
1) Universal carrying belt, equipped with:
- frontal buckle
- 2 frontal pellotes off-loading the pelvis
- trial, universal system of setting the tighten and compression of belt
- rear circumferential adjustment
- 2 buckles to fasten the dynamic system
2) Dynamic system, equipped with:
- buckle with adjustment
- tightening system
- knee stirrup with buckles and length adjustment
3) Patellar strap, equipped with:
- anti-skidding silicone
- polyamide buckle
- trial fastening
- 2 buckles to mount the knee stirrup
The brace is very effective medical device. Very simple construction allows to use it under the clothing, so it makes the brace ‘invisible’ to other people.
Our brace is universal device and can be used for both legs. If it is necessary is it possible to use it without patellar strap with our standard knee braces.
OKD-10 dynamic brace rising the leg is excellent support in rehabilitation process with standing frames.
Purpose of use
- neurological disorders
- rheumatological diseases
- post-injury conditions
- birth defects
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
|Single size||min 60 cm – max 145 cm
(min 23,6″ – max 57″)
|Size||Circumference under the knee||How to measure|
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EEC) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firm REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.