SHOULDER AND ELBOW IMMOBILIZER
Shoulder joint stabilizer made of ActiveDistance™ and ActiveDistance II™ fabric, equipped with arm tapes enabling precise fixation of the secured limb. It can be worn on both sides, it is light and comfortable in use.
ActiveDistance™ is an technical off-loading lamination with 3-layered construction. It’s made of EVA foam double-sided laminated with non-elastic polyamide layer that is easy to attach. This self-gripping function of ActiveDistance™ provides wide range of adjustment and perfect fitting. What is important, ActiveDistance™ is non-elastic fabric so it stabilizes your body in a perfect way. Thanks to using the comfort foam, the device is really soft what influences on the comfort of using it. Waterproof material.
ActiveDistance II™ is an active 3-layered fabric made of non-elastic polyamide self-gripping layer, comfort foam and cotton terry. The last one layer is responsible for maintaining your skin dry. This material is skin-friendly and has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate. Self-gripping function of ActiveDistance II™ allows to fit the braces precisely.
– UNIVERSAL CHARACTER OF THE PRODUCT- thanks to the possibility of both side usage the product can be used for left and right shoulder and the shoulder joint can be secured from further injury.
– COMFORT OF USAGE- the product is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
– HYGIENE- patient can take off and put on the product at any time without external help. Therefore everyday hygiene can be maintained without problems or help of other people.
Purpose of use
The shoulder stabilization should be used in following cases:
– strong pain in the shoulder joint (temporary protection)
– dislocation of the joint
– injury to the soft tissue of the shoulder and arm
– surgery of the shoulder or elbow (not requiring plaster dressing)
– in case of necessity to support or partially fix the upper limb (broken neck of humerus bone and plaster dressing)
– after removal of the plaster dressing, as stabilization
|Size||Chest circumference||How to measure|
|S||to 75 cm|
|M||to 85 cm|
|L||to 95 cm|
|XL||to 105 cm|
|XXL||to 120 cm|
|XXXL||to 135 cm|
|Size||Total height of the orthosis||Total length of the orthosis|
|S||22 cm||31 cm|
|M||24 cm||33 cm|
|XL||25 cm||34 cm|
Fits for both hands.
Available versions of AM-SOB-02: grey, black.
Stiffeners of thin ABS
Stiffeners made of a thin ABS plate are very light and protect the correct shape of the brace, but do not stiffen individual parts of the patient's body. The brace has the correct circumferential shape, but does not have the compensating and stiffening function of the protected joints and other protected parts of the body.
Class I medical device in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2017. on medical devices.