LUMBAR BACK BRACE WITH SUPPORT STRAPS
AM-SO-02 lumbar back support with elastic fasteners was developed according to anatomical shape and provides adequate level of stabilization on lumbar area.
The Back part of support is made of strong orthopaedic rubber AirDistance III.
Front and lateral parts are made of AirRubber.
The back of the product is thermoformed.
The Back Support AM-SO-02 can be supplied with LUMBAR PAD (extra price)- equipped with pressure points allowing additional compression on lumbosacral area.
|Size||Waist circumference||How to measure|
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT – lumber support has been made of special orthopaedic rubber, containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION – thanks the anatomically shaped orthopaedic nibs and tightening rubber belts crossed at the back, the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- SAFETY – the front securing tape provides additional protection and the chances of the device to undo accidentally are eliminated.
- COMFORT OF USAGE – the limber support is very light and therefore comfortable to wear.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Stabilization
- Degenerative Spinal pathologies on Lumbar area
- Disc Hernia
- Lumbar Muscles and Ligamentous Strains and Sprains
- Postural Support
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Rehabilitation and Prevention
Medical products class 1 – conforming the directive of the Board (93/42/EEC) concerning medical products. Producer of orthopedic and medical products, firm REH4MAT issued appropriate EC declaration of conformity.